Here are some new pictures taken at the Ventura county parade on Saturday. Jen plays the flute in the band photos. She is in the concert band this coming year (freshman) but the band director required all ensembles to be in this event. Marching and playing was a new thing for her. she did well! I am going to try to update our blog at least once a month; setting an attainable goal for myself. Hopefully I will get family pictures for everyone to see, especially those in other states like AK, TX, Northwest AR who don't see us often. College classes start in another week for me so I am trying to enjoy the last week of summer freedom. Ahh summer is so good. I enjoy the relaxed schedule and warm weather and beach. I could go on and on but I must get pics posted. I've enjoyed reading Becca's and Sara's blogs so much and feel a connection with family in AR when I read them. Hopefully this will shorten the distance for family and you will feel closer to us.
Sunday, August 08, 2010
Here are some new pictures taken at the Ventura county parade on Saturday. Jen plays the flute in the band photos. She is in the concert band this coming year (freshman) but the band director required all ensembles to be in this event. Marching and playing was a new thing for her. she did well! I am going to try to update our blog at least once a month; setting an attainable goal for myself. Hopefully I will get family pictures for everyone to see, especially those in other states like AK, TX, Northwest AR who don't see us often. College classes start in another week for me so I am trying to enjoy the last week of summer freedom. Ahh summer is so good. I enjoy the relaxed schedule and warm weather and beach. I could go on and on but I must get pics posted. I've enjoyed reading Becca's and Sara's blogs so much and feel a connection with family in AR when I read them. Hopefully this will shorten the distance for family and you will feel closer to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! Thanks for updating the blog & letting us know. I must admit with the crazy heat & humidity we've had here lately I'm a bit jealous of your beaches!! Good to see pictures of everyone!
Post a Comment