Thursday, December 08, 2011

I have been busy finishing this semester and haven't been here in a
while. I have one lesson to teach in the preschool and an exam next
week then I can enjoy the Christmas season and decorate or bake.
We have very few pictures of us together. We will celebrate 29 years
together this December.


I really like this one... They just look so hip or cool
or something. There are a few missing though.

Most of us are in this one. Daniel is in Germany with
YWAM for a year. He is going to a disciple training school then
doing an outreach with his group in Europe.


Thanks to Jennifer and Andrew I have some great pics
to post on my blog. They took these photos Thanksgiving Day.



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I really like the picture with the 4 of them as well! They look so intense and cool :)